mtbr member

BOB Nutz and bolt on hubs

Thinking about getting a BOB Trailer but according the BOB web site they do not make Nutz for SS bolt on hubs. I have to admit, I've never used a BOB trailer and I'm not 100% sure how the nuts work. Can I modify the Nutz to work with bolt on hubs?
    I only ride bikes to fill the time when I'm not skiing.

mtbr member
    Jul 2009
    I don't have a clue but I would suggest asking here. http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/alot of people using trailers here.

mtbr member
    Which hub do you have?

Bob nutz are designed to thread onto solid axles.

Most bolt on hub can also take a QR skewer, you may be able to go that route.

Ovaries on the Outside
    I have a BOB's nutsack skewer chillin' at the bottom of my laundry basket. I think I cut it down to work with a 130mm axle, but I'm fairly sure you are a Portland mother****er, and if you want it, I'll do me best to get it to you...

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyitsDave
    I don't have a clue but I would suggest asking here. http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/alot of people using trailers here.
    I searched over there and didn't find anything. I didn't ask though.

Quote Originally Posted by itsdoable
    Which hub do you have?

Bob nutz are designed to thread onto solid axles.

Most bolt on hub can also take a QR skewer, you may be able to go that route.
    I have a White Industries ENO eccentric hub. I'm pretty sure a skewer wont work.

Quote Originally Posted by umarth
    I have a BOB's nutsack skewer chillin' at the bottom of my laundry basket. I think I cut it down to work with a 130mm axle, but I'm fairly sure you are a Portland mother****er, and if you want it, I'll do me best to get it to you...
    Yep, I'm a Portland Mother ****er. Thanks for the offer but, I don't think a skewer will work with my hub.
    I only ride bikes to fill the time when I'm not skiing.