mtbr member
    Jun 2009

Bianchi San Jose - Size

I have the optoin to buy a brand new San Jose for $450. The only stipulation is that it's a 58cm and I'm just short of 6'2". Will that be big enough? Thanks.

mtbr member
    I'm 6'1" and the 58 was the right size for me. The next size up is very large.

mtbr member
    Jun 2009
    Thanks. I've checked out some sizing charts and found varying data and it's always nice to check with a non-sales oriented person. Thanks again.

mtbr member
    Mar 2007
    Where you finding 'em for this price? JensenUSA had 'em in this size for about that, can't find it on their website now. Never mind...I found it. They're back. Those appear to be seriously nice bikes for the money. Saw a guy riding one decked out with rack and fenders recently, looked like a perfect commuter bike.

Lurker
    May 2008
    I got one of those from JensonUSA a few months ago & love it.

I ride a 58cm road bike & the 58 San Jose fits well. I'm 6' 2" & a little long in the torso / arms with a 36" sleeve length. If your have shorter arms you might want to try a shorter stem.

mtbr member
    Mar 2007
    Wish they'd put some 55cm ones up for sale. I'm 6ft, but already know that a 58cm top tube is way too long. I've got odd geometry.

mtbr member
    Jun 2009
    Thanks for all the comments. I ordered from JensonUSA the 58 and I can' t wait to get it! I wish I would have paid the extra $60 for next day air.