Medium?

Anyone wanna ride 24hrs at Laguna Seca for free?

Due to my most excellent showing at last year's 24 Hours at Hurkey Creek, I have been selected from a field of other rising stars in the elite world of endurance racing to captain this year's second-fastest MTBR team. My goal is to be coaching at the Tour de France level within a couple years.

Anyhow, enough about me. Let's talk about you. You want to race at the 24 hours of adrenaline at Laguna Seca? Let me know. Write a short essay describing why you should get to race and mail it to me along with a self-addressed, stamped envelope, or just post it here. Deserving, MTBR-dedicated riders of all kinds are welcome to apply. Equal opportunity blah, blah. If you're going to race on some freak-machine special consideration will be offered. If you're going to race gears, well, forget the equal opportunity crap.

The number 1 issue is that you will be committed to being at Laguna Seca for at least your laps, and hopefully the whole 24 hours, on May 15th and 16th. Camping spaces and race registration will be provided. I don't know yet about Friday night.

Pics from last years 24 at Laguna Seca (yes Andy, all the girls there look like that).
    Last edited by Fast Eddy; 04-27-2004 at 11:35 AM.