Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Nouveau Retrogrouch SuperModerator
    Reputation: shiggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 1998
    Posts
    48,001
    Divorce. He does not have personal 'net access at the moment.
    mtbtires.com
    The trouble with common sense is it is no longer common

  2. #2
    Strongbow or Bust!!!!
    Reputation: The Tractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    432

    Anyone Seen/heard/talked to Sparticus?

    Just curious. it was a few months since I last looked at the site and nowhere is Sparty to be seen. What happened?

    Rob

  3. #3
    Strongbow or Bust!!!!
    Reputation: The Tractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    432

    Thx Shiggster

    Was gettin' a bit worried there. I also wish I could make it to fall BC, but I will finish school mid-Oct and then have a transition class, take some leave before I goto the big bad sandbox for 4 months.

    Rob

  4. #4
    meatier showers
    Reputation: Sparticus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 1999
    Posts
    7,330

    My dark world

    Quote Originally Posted by The Tractor
    Was gettin' a bit worried there. I also wish I could make it to fall BC, but I will finish school mid-Oct and then have a transition class, take some leave before I goto the big bad sandbox for 4 months.

    Rob
    Rob, I'm here... lurking and contributing infrequently. I don't have much opportunity to post from work. My home computer is still in a box, where it's lived since March 5th. I hope to become wired again sometime before the end of August. As soon as I git 'er dun I'll hop back on these MTBR forums. I miss all y'all.

    Wish you could make it to Barbie Camp (Oct. 28-30, 2005) before your tour of duty. BC's a good place to go AWOL. Whenever you do get to the sandbox, be sure to wear your helmet.

    Good wishes,
    Sparty
    disciplesofdirt.org
    Remember who
    you wanted to be.

    Quote Originally Posted by riverrat
    Jaybo... quit *****ing and move to Texas

  5. #5
    The Top Cap Guy
    Reputation: Fast Freddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    948
    He's Alive!!! I hope your atleast getting some riding in to offset all the posting we miss.....

    FF
    "If I'm leading, I'm bleeding."

  6. #6
    ali'i hua
    Reputation: SlowSSer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    1,725
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparticus
    Rob, I'm here... lurking and contributing infrequently. I don't have much opportunity to post from work. My home computer is still in a box, where it's lived since March 5th. I hope to become wired again sometime before the end of August. As soon as I git 'er dun I'll hop back on these MTBR forums. I miss all y'all.

    Wish you could make it to Barbie Camp (Oct. 28-30, 2005) before your tour of duty. BC's a good place to go AWOL. Whenever you do get to the sandbox, be sure to wear your helmet.

    Good wishes,
    Sparty
    damn, davey- sorry to hear the news. ill provide a SoCal shoulder to lean on at fall BC. any special socal beers that i can bring ya (that obviously, you cant get up there, in the land of good beer)

  7. #7
    Nouveau Retrogrouch SuperModerator
    Reputation: shiggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 1998
    Posts
    48,001
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowSSer
    damn, davey- sorry to hear the news. ill provide a SoCal shoulder to lean on at fall BC. any special socal beers that i can bring ya (that obviously, you cant get up there, in the land of good beer)
    Forget the beer. Bring willing women!
    mtbtires.com
    The trouble with common sense is it is no longer common

  8. #8
    still lurking
    Reputation: Sp*rky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    73
    Is alcohol the answer to everything now?
    Don't be the sad guy with the beer. That's too easy.
    Shiggy's got the right idea.
    Good friends, good fun. Cute friends, more fun!

    p.s. - Not trying to be insensitive to the situation. That's really rough. I hope you do have some fun.
    Last edited by Sp*rky; 07-13-2005 at 08:40 PM.
    [SIZE=2]We all have monsters. But mine are scarier than yours. - MNS interpretation[/SIZE]

Similar Threads

  1. Paging Sparticus (steel + mud)
    By Padre in forum Singlespeed
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-08-2005, 02:34 PM
  2. Happy Birthday Sparticus!
    By francois in forum Singlespeed
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-16-2004, 05:16 PM
  3. Passion Forum needs moved to top of page
    By ArmySlowRdr in forum Site Feedback/Issues
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-10-2004, 05:12 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •