Thread: Another Kish

mtbr member
    Nov 2007

Another Kish

Just about finished this Kish build. Just need to change the stem.
    It's a 650B but I'm running 26ers.
    Very nice ride...the Igleheart forks are great....need to get some miles on it now
    Sorry for the poor quality photos.

mtbr member
    Jun 2008
    I know this bike, I took some pics of it for Jim, sweet ride! Here's a another pic for you (different parts I think? )
    Last edited by photodog; 03-01-2009 at 02:17 PM.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    I would love a ti Kish 650B...

mtbr member
    Nov 2007
    That's the very same frame/forks Photodog. Sold to a nice chap in Denmark who subsequently sold it to me here in the UK.
    I have only ridden it for a few miles so far....but so far I'm very impressed.
    I'm guessing it may be the only one in the UK, maybe Europe?

mtbr member
    Very nice Carl - it'll be even nicer when you get some sensible gearing and some proper tyres on it

Only joking mate - it's a seriously cool bike......

mtbr member
    Jun 2008
    It's a very nice bike, I was quite tempted to take it for a spin when I was shooting it!
    It might be the first Kish 650B in Europe but I've shot other bikes for Jim on their way over to Europe. I think he has quite a following in Switzerland judging from the destinations I've seen for the bikes I've photographed for him (or maybe the Swiss just pick cool paint so those are the ones he wants me to shoot).
    I've been riding the same Kish Ti road bike for 7 years now and love it, it's a spectacular bike! I've jumped on a few carbon jobs and I just think "why would I spend twice as much for a bike this uncomfortable that weighs the same?!