A Real Winner.

*SNEAK PEAK*-KHS Solo 1 SE!

Yeah, I love KHS. It's sickening at times. Anyhow, here is a tasty little nugget to check out. . .

Like you weren't going to get to see it next week anyways! Yes, it's a 2-9er, and yes those are sliding dropouts in the rear. How sweet is that? I'm not too sure about pricing yet, but that'll probably be out next week at Interbike.
    www.cycletofitness.com It's only a super-awesome website for a super-awesome store. Just click it. I dare you.

In FTF We Trust
    Does that fork look a little bit short? The picture of the geared 29er hardtail in the '07 catalog looks like it has a significantly longer fork on it. Hopefully KHS didn't pull a Raleigh and build the frame around a non-suspension corrected fork; if they bothered to put sliding dropouts on it they should have thought of the versatility of being able to put a suspension fork on it too.
    "I'll disintegrate over time if I expect my body to try to keep up with my mind" -BM

Race, Rocks or Road...Just Ride

blame me for missed rides
    looks like full braze ons for gears as well.

Live Free Or Die!
    Thank you for posting the picture. I am considering this as my next 29er singlespeed. I just need more info on the specs and price to decide.

Head First
    Nice! I'm thinking of converting my KHS Comp ST to a ss, but maybe I'll wait and see what this bike is all about. I too enjoy an unnatural foundness for KHS.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by el-cid
    Hopefully KHS didn't pull a Raleigh and build the frame around a non-suspension corrected fork.
    Hopefully, they did! I hate those huge forks with the 10" gap betwen the front tire and the DT. The Solo 29er looks sweet to me!
    [SIZE="3"]"America is the greatest country in the world, but that's a lot like being the prettiest waitress at Denny's."[/SIZE]