Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

NEMBA Racing is accepting new racers for the 2015 Season!

1K views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  TheSlav 
#1 ·
I'm hoping by now many of you have seen our riders/kits around, either at NEMBA events and rides or at local races or even just riding your local trails. The team is growing every year; we topped 30 racers for the first time in 2014 and I want to see that number grow even further.

We have several new things on tap for 2015 that I am very excited about. The first is our new NEMBA Racing Enduro Team. We will be adding enduro style jerseys and gear to our kit order this year and I want to have an entire gravity off-shoot to the team representing NEMBA at all the new Enduro events that are showing up all over New England. I know we have shredders in our midst, why not fly the NEMBA flag as you #braaaaaaap?

This year our kit order will be much more streamlined. All purchases will be made online at a custom web store set up by our vendor. Ordering will start in February so we can receive our gear in time for the riding season.

Racing can be many things to many people. The production value of local MTB races is getting better and better every year. There are new summer series races popping up, new and more endurance events many of which are closer to small festivals now, we even have a ProXCT event on the East Coast for 2015! Family friendly, local vendors, its not all just suffering.

I want NEMBA Racing to be a home for every type of racer. New and developing riders looking to get fit and challenge themselves, strong riders looking for other like minded folks to help push them further, riders looking to ride new trails with lots of other folks and then have a beer afterwards. Join us for 2015, I highly doubt you'll regret it.

The Racer Application Form can be found here: [url]http://racing.nemba.org/?page_id=1835[/URL]

PM me here if you have questions about the team.

Thanks!

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.