Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Another VS: X-Caliber 7 or Guardian 2.0

975 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Max24 
#1 ·
As the title states im in between to aforementioned bikes. My local bike store has the Trek X-Caliber 7 for $749 and the guardian is $599 with free shipping at the moment. This will be my first bike and im just looking to get some information on which one is better.

Also i like that the guardian comes with a rockshok xc28 versus the suntour xcr that comes on the trek. From what i have gathered from going to a few LBS, i was told to get into a bike with a rockshok and that the suntour is garbage. Opinions?

Also, just incase its a smokin deal, my LBS also has Marlin 7's for $629.

#3 · (Edited)
As the title states im in between to aforementioned bikes. My local bike store has the Trek X-Caliber 7 for $749 and the guardian is $599 with free shipping at the moment. This will be my first bike and im just looking to get some information on which one is better.

Also i like that the guardian comes with a rockshok xc28 versus the suntour xcr that comes on the trek. From what i have gathered from going to a few LBS, i was told to get into a bike with a rockshok and that the suntour is garbage. Opinions?

Also, just incase its a smokin deal, my LBS also has Marlin 7's for $629.
I personally prefer the X-Caliber 7 but I would wait a few more weeks for the discounts to start before I get it.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.