Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Long shot! Bike friendly motel along I5 corridor between Bellingham and Everett?

933 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Medic Zero 
#1 ·
Doing a road trip (by car!) from Vancouver BC to Idaho soon and need a bike friendly motel somewhere between Bellingham and Everett. I'll have three bikes to either sneak into a room or they'll have to be locked onto the rack on the back of my car...

Any recommendations?

Thanks

#4 ·
We stayed at the Extended Stay America in Mukilteo* last year while we were making our way to and from a bed and breakfast tour of Whidbey Island. We had zero issues bringing our converted MTB's (slicks, fenders, and racks) into the room. We clearly arrived via bicycle when we checked in (helmets etc), and took the bikes upstairs in the elevator right across from the desk. They were friendly, would stay there again. At first this kind of motel (hotel?) wasn't on my radar, but it turned out great for us as their rooms are a little bigger than a normal motel room so we had space for the bikes. Should be room for three bikes in their rooms.

* Just the other side of the airfield from Everett proper, 3917 Harbour Pointe Boulevard Southwest

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.