Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Supernova E3 Taillight 2, what rack is this?

2K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  ragnar.jensen 
#1 ·
#2 ·
The answer here is quite simple. Click on your own link....at the top right is the "contact" link. They should know what rack was used for the ad. Looks to me like the rack is made for the lamp so I figure they likely make both. If by chance they don't know I'd check with one of the German bike forums. The product is designed to cater to the Euro folk who are required to use dynamo's on anything that rides on the road.

#3 ·
Europeans are not "required to use dynamo's (sic) on anything that rides on the road". They just make a lot of sense a lot of the time. I use both. And I spend a lot of time in Europe and oddly, I'm not in a prison camp for riding with battery lights some of the time.

#4 ·
Sorry if it appeared that I was being facetious. I'm sure there are countries in Europe that don't require dynamos for riding at night but I don't live there so I really wouldn't know. I only mentioned ( what I thought was a requirement ..) because somewhere I remember reading ( either here or on Bike forums..) that some European country did require a bike to use a dynamo on the road. If that's wrong than please excuse me for being the "parrot". ;)

Nothing wrong with dynamos, I wish I had one. Then again I have so many lights and so many batteries I really don't need one.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.