Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Mt Buller ride weekend - shuttles all weekend!

2K views 6 replies 2 participants last post by  bluedirt 
#1 ·
Hey guys and girls,

I just wanted to let everyone know that the first of Blue Dirts ride weekends for this season is soon approaching, details are as follows:

Dates: 23rd - 25th November 2012

Who can come: Anyone who loves mountain biking or wants to give it ago. This ride weekend is open to anyone and everyone!!

Riding: Australia's premier XC and DH trails.

Shuttles: Unlimited shuttles for XC and DH riders all weekend

Included:
-Transport to Mt Buller. Pick up locations - Torquay/Geelong/Melbourne/Mansfield
- Accommodation for 2 nights (choice of shared or private)
- Meals for 2 days (excluding dinners)
- Unlimited shuttles all weekend
- Turn up and ride, we take care of the rest.

For any other information jump onto Blue Dirt Mountain Biking or 'LIKE' us on Facebook HERE to stay up to date with all of our trips.

Spaces will be limited therefore the first in best dressed rule will apply. Best to confirm yourself a spot ASAP to avoid disappointment.

To make bookings please email: ride@bluedirt.com.au or call 0409 161 903

We are looking forward to getting a great crew along for a weekend of ripping up trails!

See less See more
#5 ·
Just a reminder guys and girls that our first Mt Buller trip for the season is sneaking up quickly!

So far we have an awesome crew booked in to come ride (both XC and DH riders) for the weekend. There are still some spots available so if your free that weekend and looking for something to do, come and jump on board.

Here is a link to the trip on our website for more details: Mt Buller Weekend trip - Shuttles all weekend!

For bookings call: 0409161903
OR email me: ride@bluedirt.com.au

Cheers!

#6 ·
For all those crew coming up to Mt Buller with us this weekend, the weather is looking EPIC!!!!! The forecast stands as 18 and sunshine all weekend!

Gear up for a crazy weekend of shredding awesome trails in the sun all weekend long!

There are still a few spots available so if you want to come and get on board let me know!

ride@bluedirt.com.au
0409 161 903

or go here to get more info: http://bluedirt.com.au/mtbriding/tri...ain-bike-trip/

#7 ·
LAST CALL for anyone wanting to jump on board for a shuttle weekend at Mt Buller this weekend. 1 or 2 day shuttle passes available as well as accommodation/transport/food packages.

We have limited spaces left so get in quick!

Transport to the mountain will be leaving Torquay/ Geelong/ Melbourne this afternoon from 3:00pm if you need a lift.

The weather forecast is 19 and sunny all weekend and we will be catering for both DH and XC riders.

BOOKINGS ARE ESSENTIAL - To make a booking call me on 0409 161 903 or email ride@bluedirt.com.au before 3:00pm

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.