Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Can't Access Rotorburn

4K views 14 replies 8 participants last post by  mik_git 
#1 ·
G'day

Is anyone else unable to access Rotorburn? It's usually the fastest website I visit and today it is unavailable. I'm just wondering if it just my PC or if it's a site problem.

Cheers.

#2 ·
Yeah it's down alright.

(A quick test in the future - if you can get to all you're other usual websites except one, then it's more likely a problem with that one website than your PC. Especially if it's a timeout or 'cant connect' message. In rare instances in the past, I've noticed an inability to get to _some_ websites, but not all - turned out it was a country-wide inability to connect to all non-redundant US-hosted sites, since someone had snipped the cable across the pacific)

#6 ·
Is there any trick to registering? I have tried 2 computers, 2 phones, 1 tablet and 3 different email addresses and get the same mesages back every time.

Error: We detect suspicious activity from your network; to complete this action, please contact the webmaster.

Tried to contact them direct but get the same response, is there any other way to contact the administration?

#7 ·
Is there any trick to registering? I have tried 2 computers, 2 phones, 1 tablet and 3 different email addresses and get the same mesages back every time.

Error: We detect suspicious activity from your network; to complete this action, please contact the webmaster.

Tried to contact them direct but get the same response, is there any other way to contact the administration?
A mate of mine just had the exact same problem. I'll point the administrators to this page. Hopefully they'll be able to help you out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.