Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Push Industries???

3K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Torwood 
#1 ·
Hey team, will be back on home soil soon and the rear shock needs some love big time!!

Can anyone tell me if Push is still operating via Dirtworks? I had a look on their website and couldn't see anything.

Any alternatives out there at the moment?

Cheers.

Wal.

#4 ·
I had a bit of correspondance with PUSH while I was over there - investigating a PUSH'd Monarch Plus for the Nomad. For their Rockshox products at least, they are very tight about being able to sell them to international buyers ... to the point that to purchase said item I would need a US credit card, US address and US phone number. So I asked about Dirtworks and they were pretty much like "Dirtwho?"

So, unless DW can provide info to the contrary, I would say you won't be getting the real PUSH deal from them. Tekin are local guys here but Simmo had a chat to them and they're pretty exclusively Fox. The prices he got from them to service his F100 fork were pretty high.

If you want some RS goods from PUSH US and can hold out, the folks I was staying with in LA at the end of my trip have said they're cool with me getting a PUSH order through them, and they'll bring it back with them at Xmas when they're heading to Canberra. Let me know when you get back.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.