Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Who is the DEADLIEST WARRIOR???

823 views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  NoahColorado 
#1 · (Edited)
So I was watching an episode of the Deadliest Warrior on Spike TV and a great matchup popped into my head...

The DW Turner Spot vs A Liger!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

Breakdown of each contender
The Liger: Bread for its magical powers and abilities. Highly recommended by Napoleon Dynamite and obviously very ferocious.

Turner Spot: Said to have a secret weapon of magic pixie dust by rroeder. If you come in contact with the pixie dust you immediately become a Turner fanboy and loyal follower of DT aka the Lord Wizard.

Who would win this impressive matchup????:confused:

#2 ·
Finally, a thread I can get behind. Here's how I see it.

Liger

Physical Strength - 8
Special Powers - 9
Speed - 7
Small bump response - 7
Anti-squat tendencies - 7
Value of skin as a rug - 9
Colour options - 2
Chances of being ridden by Rooder - 6
Stripyness - 9
Customer Service - 2

Total - 66/100

Spot

Physical Strength - 9
Special Powers - 8
Speed - 9
Small bump response - 8
Anti-squat tendencies - 8
Value of skin as a rug - 1
Colour options - 8
Chances of being ridden by Rooder - 0
Stripyness - 0
Customer Service - 10

Total - 63/100

As an Elite Homer it hurts me deeply but the scientific evidence indisputably shows that the Liger beats the DW Spot. I'm going to cry now.

#6 ·
rroeder said:
Ben- the pixie dust only works on Homers so that's not an advantage

BTW, we are hitting Mt Herman again tomm if your interested
I am gonna have to pass on tomorrow. I went up to PP yesterday and rode Templeton. I now understand why you recommend bringing the armor. I retardedly didn't wear any and I got all chewed up. Took a bunch of skin off my knees, banged up my elbow and managed to go OTB one time and tweak my wrist.:eek: Nothing a little time and rest shouldn't fix but it was a humbling experience. I've never seen so many sharp rocks...:madman:

#8 ·
All due respect to the Liger, without doubt, the Dealiest Warrier is one Jack Bauer.

- Jack makes waterboarding look like a spa treatment

- Instead he tortures using extreme pain, typically ending in death, all without blinking an eyelash

- In the past two hours alone Jack has successfully extracted sensitive intelligence from a female agent, then executed her point blank with an extra slug for good measure; then he removed a Russian agent's upper intenstine with a pair of ace hardware pliers, followed by gutting his esophagus to retrieve a SD card that he had swallowed.

#10 ·
moosehead said:
All due respect to the Liger, without doubt, the Dealiest Warrier is one Jack Bauer.

- Jack makes waterboarding look like a spa treatment

- Instead he tortures using extreme pain, typically ending in death, all without blinking an eyelash

- In the past two hours alone Jack has successfully extracted sensitive intelligence from a female agent, then executed her point blank with an extra slug for good measure; then he removed a Russian agent's upper intenstine with a pair of ace hardware pliers, followed by gutting his esophagus to retrieve a SD card that he had swallowed.
moose-This is extremely off-topic and not part of the original question. If you continue to submit these type of posts I will be forced to sic wilks on you!!! He gets mighty crazy when you talk about his teeth:devil:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.