Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

BannedOlerO's ripping up Sedona

1K views 21 replies 13 participants last post by  pcupach 
#1 ·
New Mexico, you really need to keep your BannedOlero's in check. :D These hooligans rolled into Sedona and ruled the trails.

Some of the highlighted trails we road were Highline and High on the Hog. Thanks to AZ's Helimech for leading this 5 hour tour.

Here is a short vid of the ride (the quicktime version will take about 2 minutes to load up):

<script type="***************" src="http://blip.tv/syndication/write_player?skin=js&posts_id=3263182&source=3&

The those impatient New Mexicans here is a (lower quality) quick playing flash version:

http://blip.tv/play/g95EgceWMgI%2Em4v

#15 ·
Reservations with God

u2metoo said:
Okay, you effn BanndOler's are certifiably insane.:thumbsup: I slipped on my a$$ hard, just walking around on the slickrawk.:madman: And I think we can all agree, at the time it was pretty dang dry up there.

I guess it is safe to say that y'all had the trails to yourselves at that point.
I think the mtb gods decided we weren't challenged enough on the last go'round. Keep an eye out for the vid...it should be interesting;)

Props to Jayem for keeping the playdate!

#16 ·
I was gunna ride, rain, snow or shine (and I said it would probably be rain).

#18 ·
Sedona!

Looks awesome in that first vid! Going to Sedona for the first time March 18 through 22nd and hopefully it is somewhat warm..Albuquerque seems to be colder this year then last at I have not had **** for motivation lately...Some of my friends that are goin with me mostly to drink beer have questionable and unknown bike skills, so if I decide to drop them for a day would any of you advise against riding Highline solo?

#21 ·
Day and Night

Curtarama said:
unfortunately no. Any advise will be very much appreciated!
Highline yes, Hangover? sure, why not. Someone would find you eventually. There's a few places that are easy to lose your way on HO but you should be able to navigate your way up/down.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.