Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Dippin da Lizard

1K views 22 replies 18 participants last post by  FoShizzle 
#1 ·
Best way to wrap up an excellent summer is to wet the reptile.

*I recommend viewing the larger size at Youtube :thumbsup:

Props to Dallas for a kickarse time, perfect setup and bathtub warm water. :thumbsup:

Hobby Horse is the backflip man!
All those times I told myself all I need is a foam pit or a lake jump and I'd be kickin the styles.... BULL!!! this chit aint easy and takes nads just like anything else!

Libor had the lobster red chest after two bellyflops.

I ditched my helmet after the first run. Wet faceplants hurt more with it on.:rolleyes:
It took me a while to sac up till I got the advice to hit it like a table...then I was all set.

And here are da stilz:

Attachments

See less See more
1 19
#14 · (Edited)
rmac said:
Funny how the water ain't that 'soft' from those heights. Fun stuff.
Yeah just ask Libor the lobster:

But as good friends do, we offered him the appropriate amount of sympathy and concern:

"I swear, as god is my witness...I thought turkeys could fly."

But I eventually got a grip on things and just let go:

Getting high with a little help from my friends:

XCG said:
Were any lake houses damaged in the ensuing tsunami after you landed?
let's just say I played a big role in renovation stimulus. :D

It was cool some boaters stopped out in front and were cheering us on. After one of Hobby's backflips they were blowing their horns and shouting...one boat even had a dog howling along. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

#15 ·
nybike1971 said:
When are you going to be in Lake George? Are you bringing your bike?
sorry for the thread-jack - Luca - we are either going to be in Bolton Landing on lake George or Spring Lake, nj - next Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun and Mon - unfortunately my Mrs makes the decision - we have invites from 2 sets of friends - are you close to Bolton? is there good riding close? I might be able to bribe her.....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.