Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Most exotic bike transport award...Lets see em!

8K views 78 replies 52 participants last post by  cbr6fs 
#1 ·
Props to the man for using his car, hopefully he keeps it clean.

See less See more
#9 ·
iopturbo said:
I am an exotic car broker so I deal with cars such as the f40(way better than the enzo POS) and am going to throw up. If you can afford that then you can afford something else to carry your bike with.
To each his own usage, however, it really makes me sick of the car enthusiast who parks his exotic in a museum or living room and never puts any miles on it. There are plenty of specimens shipped directly from the factory to life in a museum for this to be done with modern cars.

#10 ·
eshaun said:
To each his own usage, however, it really makes me sick of the car enthusiast who parks his exotic in a museum or living room and never puts any miles on it. There are plenty of specimens shipped directly from the factory to life in a museum for this to be done with modern cars.
I'm not saying not drive, I have an scca race license, I'm just saying that is disrespectful to the car. Mercedes? put a rack on it. Limited production ferrari deserves better. yes they are 80's ugly but it is the only car to ever beat a Mclaren F1 during its time as a race car.

#11 ·
iopturbo said:
I am an exotic car broker so I deal with cars such as the f40(way better than the enzo POS) and am going to throw up. If you can afford that then you can afford something else to carry your bike with.
I LOVE it when the "purists" get their panties in a wad about a bike rack on a friggin' car.

Someone get a bucket for this guy, he's going to blow!

#12 ·
the point is it belongs to someone else, they can do with it as they please. Clearly they felt that they were purchasing a car, not a way of life or inherent quasi-religious appreciation for sports cars. Clearly all of you who *don't* own ferraris could teach these losers (who somehow have enough scratch to have a ferrari upon which to commit such a faux -pas) a thing or to about the right way to do things.

#22 · (Edited)
Nice WRX, I was looking into a new one for a while, but I decided to look at the used market for a b5 s4 for the same price instead...awd +
:D

credit hamann7 of 6speed boards:

"That car is the real deal, it was at the Concorso Italiano this year.

The car belongs to Amir Rosenbaum and I guarantee you this guy is more hardcore than almost anyone on this board. He took a 2nd place finish at the Virginia City Hill Climb, behind Steve Beddor's famous CTR2.

People like him do not need bling bling, nor do they even need to have their car washed. They own these cars for their intended purpose... hauling bikes and winning races!!"

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.