Chris P. 1604
Pete B. 1653
Fred W. 1734
Matt T. & Jeff H. 1739*
Dave C. 1748
Geoff R. 1749
Marshal ?
Don/John ?

*Matt and Jeff got some (ahem) misinformation about the start, and gave the rest a generous 30 minute lead. Reflected in the math.
**Eric W. finished in 1544, but with an unintentional shortcut at the very end.

It was found!

Attachments

See less See more
#3 · (Edited)
Rocking good times, and great to see everyone at the finish. Damn for someone who shies away from dairy, that pizza was the sh!t! Well that and the 4 beers in like 5 minutes. Only the third world knows hunger like that.

But 30-mins amigo? Shoot we showed up an hour late. No worries though it was to our advantage - we followed a set of Nanos and Small Blocks all day. :D

Marshall, glad you made it amigo. You looked like you had a plan and were going at your own pace. Adam - good seeing you again.

Man, I never knew Northern Slobodia had such a great trail system.

#4 ·
Timo said:
Rocking good times, and great to see everyone at the finish. Damn for someone who shies away from dairy, that pizza was the sh!t! Well that and the 4 beers in like 5 minutes. Only the third world knows hunger like that.

But 30-mins amigo? Shoot we showed up an hour late. No worries though it was to our advantage - we followed a set of Nanos and Small Blocks all day. :D
Cheese is your friend. Ice cream, too.

And I just copy down M's math. I suck at that in the best of times, which Saturday evening was decidedly not.

#8 ·
What??? I'm never wrong!!!

Timo said:

Man, I never knew Northern Slobodia had such a great trail system.
Did we get that wrong??? I'm pretty sure I asked your crooked-fingered self what time you and your fearless companion actually hit the edge of Snipe Country - and was told, half an hour past the middle of the night... I'd be happy to log into Ion's account and change his post, if that isn't quite right :winker:.

Northern Slobodia is beautiful this time of year!!! Glad to have a chance to see you without any broken bones :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.