Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

2" stroke shock on Gemini

444 views 8 replies 3 participants last post by  PblcNme 
#1 · (Edited)
Anybody running this on their Gemini? I have a 2" fox floatR on mine with a Pike up front.
I calculate the travel at 122.5mm, 131mm and 149mm. The middle 131mm actually feels better than the 149 setting.

I am thinking of getting a swinger 4way air. What do you think.

#2 ·
it seems to me that you are not using the gemini for what it's meant for. I just sold my Gemini 3000 because i wanted something lighter. I bought a prophet, maybe you should check that out too. i may be wrong when i judged your riding style, but def. check out the prophet.

#3 ·
PblcNme said:
it seems to me that you are not using the gemini for what it's meant for. I just sold my Gemini 3000 because i wanted something lighter. I bought a prophet, maybe you should check that out too. i may be wrong when i judged your riding style, but def. check out the prophet.
I actually biult it up to be like a prophet. I got a brand new frame and rear shock for $1000 and built it up with parts from my previous ride. I now have the same parts spec as a prohet MX2 and it cost me 1/2 the price.

#5 ·
I do not know about that.

PblcNme said:
My ride comes in at 32-34lb depending on tire choices. I am sure that I could get it down to 30 or so, and still be strong. I use my Gemini as a LT trailbike. Just what I wanted.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.