N/A
    Feb 2004

X-Fusion availability issues

Does anyone know what is up with X-fusion availability? Specifically, I'm looking for a Velvet RL2 (not DLA, not remote) with a 1-1/8" steerer and 15mm axle lower. Was planning to pick one up for a Christmas present but they haven't been available in several weeks. And now some of the online vendors have even pulled that configuration from their sites. Seems like it's either 1-1/8" upper with 9mm QR lower or tapered upper with 15mm lower.

I sent a query to X-fusion about a month ago but never got a reply. I really like the features, positive reviews, and especially the price of these forks but can't seem to find them in the configuration I want. I almost broke down and picked up another Fox or Revelation. Any ideas what is up with X-Fusion right now?

moaaar shimz
    All X-Fusion distributors (including X-Fusion USA) expect product availability mid-January, 2013.

mtbr member
    I recently talked to John about some rear shock options, so you might want to try contacting them again. It's unlikely they have any stock from '12 anymore but it doesn't hurt to ask.

mtbr member
    Apr 2010
    I just got my velvet in after a month and a half wait. I think they are really gaining popularity and they are struggling to keep up. It's worth the wait though.

mtbr member
    Feb 2012
    I got mine, but it is 9mm QR.

N/A
    Feb 2004
    Well, I guess I'll just wait it out - the old fork isn't quite dead yet. I'm really not wanting to pay nearly 2x for a Fox or Rockshox and liking what I see in X-F so far.