Te mortuo heres tibi sim?

Vivid Air R2C rebound stuck full fast? Anyone have this happen?

Have a rebuild kit, and plan to tear into it later today/tomorrow, but though I'd see if anyone has had a similar issue.

It's on a Giant Reign-X (and it's awesome on that bike!) Sped up the rebound for a resort day a couple weeks ago, hadn't ridden the bike since, until yesterday afternoon. Trying to slow the rebound up ( the "regular" rebound, not the ending stroke) and the dial turns, but like zee goggles, zey do nothing.

Got all the SRAM/RS service tech docs pulled up and ready to go, but thought I'd see if anyone else has had a similar issue. Cursory web search gave me zilch. Have a basic service kit for it already, so figure to do a rebuild/service and see what happens.
    Florence Nightingale's Stormtrooper

Outcast
    Do you have the proper tools to open up the shock? Reason I ask is my very local suspension shop broke an internal feature within the air can right in front of me because although he had the tools, he had never opened one before, and assumed nothing was vulnerable.

Only thing I'm missing is the 24mm 4-pin spanner. I've got an adjustable Park 2-prong unit, but figured it'd be better to have the right bit...

Otherwise: After getting the shock off the bike, discovered that the IFP chamber on the piggyback had lost all its air! Oops. Appears to have a leaky valve core, from what I could tell with my attempts to re-pressurize things. Didn't get to it today, but will stick a new one in and see if it fixes the issue. If not, will do the full rebuild routine.

Or somehow the IFP dumped all its air into the main shock? Dunno. If that can even happen, I'd think it would explain the shocks behavior while riding.

Meantime, have just stuck the prior shock (Monarch RT3) back on the bike, so at least it can be ridden.

Fixed! Yep, it was the leaky valve at the piggyback. Tightened it up, aired things back up, and shock feels great!