mtbr member

So whats up with X-fusion vengeance fork?

I have seen it advertised for months and months now, but where are the reviews or at least where are some forum member reviews, there is a lack of info on this fork. All I can find are first looks from when the thing was announced way back when.

MattSavage
    Quote Originally Posted by willymcd
    I have seen it advertised for months and months now, but where are the reviews or at least where are some forum member reviews, there is a lack of info on this fork. All I can find are first looks from when the thing was announced way back when.

I've searched for places to buy them, but haven't found anywhere yet. All the online shops that list them, don't actually have any in stock. I guess that means no one is really riding them yet.

Maybe manufacturing was stalled. Must be "the economy"...
    "I wrote a hit play! What have you ever done?!"

Have Ashtray, Will Travel....

mtbr member
    May 2006
    Dont know where you are at, but here in North California, X-fusion is within a few miles from us. I made the mistake of ordering from some online place at east coast for my velvet. Took forever and costed a bit.

My buddies go directly to the x-fusion factory in Campbell, or call them and was able to get a good discounts (about 10-15% off msrp) if they pickup at the factory. On top of that they usually get free tshirt/head/stickers.

Plus the rep. John is a really cool guy. Give them a call and see if you get get it from the factory directly

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Loll
    Dont know where you are at, but here in North California, X-fusion is within a few miles from us. I made the mistake of ordering from some online place at east coast for my velvet. Took forever and costed a bit.

My buddies go directly to the x-fusion factory in Campbell, or call them and was able to get a good discounts (about 10-15% off msrp) if they pickup at the factory. On top of that they usually get free tshirt/head/stickers.

Plus the rep. John is a really cool guy. Give them a call and see if you get get it from the factory directly
    what's yours and your buddies opinion on the fork?

mtbr member

X-Fusion Products

Hey guys,

This is John Valera the Sales/Service Mgr. for X-Fusion-Shox USA. The reason for the delay in shipment of the 2010 Vengeance Forks is the manufacturing process. Also we have done a few updates to the damper unit to make sure it is just perfect when it gets out to the general consumer. We expect a mid to late year US appearance. Everyone is anxious to get there hands on the Vengeance and there is a long waiting list for them. But if any of you are interested just call me and get your name on the waiting list. As far as all of our other products they are available. We have Vector HLR's & RC's available in stock & the new 02RL Remote shocks as well. We also have some great discounted pricing on 2008 Inventory such as: Vector DH 1&2, 02RC's & 02RL. H3's & H3 LT's are in stock as well.

In clarification our Campbell location is just our USA Headquarters and not a factory. The factory is actually in Taiwan where the majority of other mountain bike manufactures are located. We mainly do our marketing, servicing and testing in the USA. We just import the products into our small US Warehouse and export out to our US Dealers and consumers. Nothing is manufactured in the US.

If you guys have any questions regarding the brand and product feel free to contact me:

John Valera
    USA Sales/Service Mgr.
    475 W. Sunnyoaks Ave.
    Campbell CA 95008
    Direct: 408-866-0188
    jvalera@x-fusion-shox.com
    X-FUSION-SHOX
    USA Sales & Service Mgr.

Pain is only temporary but Glory is FOREVER!!!!!

29 some of the time...
    Cool, good to see someone from the company on here.

X-Fusion has been a bit of a question mark for me. I grew up in N.CA, so it was common to see the x-fusion tent out at the races or at least someone representing. However online documentation and aftermarket information is scarce.

Specialized has been using their OEM air shocks for a while now. Racers and casual riders are out riding their stuff, but very little feedback on the internet about the products. A few glowing positives here and there. Guess silence is a good thing since if there were major issues someone would be on mtbr screaming about it

If the fork rides as smooth as their Vector rear shocks it will be well received
    Quote Originally Posted by saturnine
    that's the stupidest idea this side of pinkbike.

it's....
    Quote Originally Posted by Loll
    On top of that they usually get free tshirt/head/stickers.
    I'd be there everyday for the free head! (the head receptionist has to be hot, tho)

mtbr member
    John - I just want to say thanks to you and X-fusion for stepping up and approving your forks for use w/ 650b wheels.
    I admit that the old velvet / velour did nothing for me (where did that offset come from?) but the new version looks awesome.
    I hope it turns out to be the fork that gets the wheels size moving; rumor has it that more than a couple brands are waiting on a fork to seriously develop 650b bikes...hope that's it.