Thread: RWC shipping

banned
    Jan 2012

RWC shipping

How long does it take? I ordered some Enduro seals for my F100X on 19 december and im wondering how long it takes.

mtbr member
    I've had it take up to a month to reach the UK.

The actual shipping took a week and a half, then her majesty's customs and excise took their sweet, sweet time letting it into the country. What are the Dutch authorities like on customs?

banned
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Fix the Spade View Post

The actual shipping took a week and a half, then her majesty's customs and excise took their sweet, sweet time letting it into the country. What are the Dutch authorities like on customs?
    Not sure.

otb club member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fix the Spade View Post

Thanks for sharing this important consideration. Also, to those waiting on packages, please keep an eye/ear out for notifications from customs and/or delivery services. Sometimes a notice is issued that fees are due and, if not responded to, we get packages back with notices on them that say "package unclaimed."