mtbr member
    Aug 2008

RockShox model comparable to Fox Float 32 R

I've worn out my Fox Float 32 R fork (OEM fork from a 2010 Giant Reign 2); the latest issue is a major metal-to-metal clank that Fox is claiming requires a total rebuild.

BUT, for a bit more it may make sense to just replace the fork. A friend of mine has a connection to RockShox with excellent pricing.

What RockShox version is comparable or.. better than the Fox 32s? Need 150mm travel and 15mm thru-axle. Want Comp / Rebound and would like lockout.

Yeah I went all through RockShox's website, but it's not very helpful; a big lack of filtering tools.

waiting for a piece (.45)
    Revelation XX World Cup has everything you want....

mtbr member
    The RCT3 Revelation would be a good option as well. it has (as per R/S website) - External rebound, low speed compression, 3 position compression (open/platform/lock), whereas the XX model only has - External rebound, open and lockout with Floodgate via XLoc remote.
    The XX is more like the older style motion control units on previous revelations, whereas the RCT3 is supposed to be the top line damper Rocksox use in their trail forks.

By the way, I just went the same way as you op, got rid of my Fox32 FIT RL in favour of a Revelation RCT3.
    I don't crash, I just have slightly uncontrolled dismounts!