mtbr member
    Apr 2007

RockShox 318 Air/Coil vs Marzocchi 33 TST2?

Does anyone have experience with these forks or comments on which one is better? Iím just looking for the best "bang for your buck" fork in this price range for med to hard trail riding; no crazy drops or jumps.

Thanks

mtbr member
    Apr 2007
    Any comments on the 33 TST2 fork? Did a search on here and not much came up. Thanks

mtbr member
    Mar 2009
    I was wondering that myself. Because I'm still on V brakes the 33TST2 is about the best (on paper) I can find but it does seem pricey for what you are getting. Guess its too new for there to be any feedback...

mtbr member
    The 33 is bringing an electric turkey carving knife to a chainsaw fight. The tora has a real damper, not just a hole with a block off plate, is stiffer, has replacement springs for rider weight, can handle an 8" rotor, and is not a marzo, although the 33 is so simple even marz can probably build it acceptably. The only time the 33 might emerge victorious from this comparison is on thanksgiving.

mtbr member
    Which 318? That is a common model number for Rockshox. If you mean the Tora then DL pretty much nailed it.
    Pivot Firebird, Tomac Snyper, KTM 250SX