mtbr member
    Dec 2009

rock shox mc 3.3 leaking oil by reboundnobcan it be fixed without sending it in to RS

Hello, I have a rock shox mc 3.3, one day I was adjusting on the go and thier was some dirt under the red rebound nob I heard it crunching when I turned the nob, Its leaked oil ever since for about 6 months, but its getting worse, now would thier be seals to fix that in a seal kit from RS? I thought somebody told me it would have to be sent in to RS for servicing beceaus the damper is not servicable, but I dont really know, The thing is bascially bomb proof iv had it for 4 years and never done anything to it, never even replaced an air seal yet and i have pounded the crap out of it, zillions of miles on it lol, It may make another 6 months before it looses all the damper oil and starts to pogo, Anything you might know about this thing would be helpful, Thanks Cody

mtbr member
    Dec 2009
    I had a picture in the first post, butt I dont know what happned to it, so here is another
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails rock shox mc 3.3 leaking oil by reboundnobcan it be fixed without sending it in to RS-003.jpg