Thread: Revel 2

mtbr member
    May 2012

Revel 2

Hello Spencer here. New to mountain biking. just picked up a Revel 2 and was wonder what would be a good upgrade for the shock would be. Everything is fine for now was just wondering so when i do start looking i know where to start. I live in southeren GA so i am not riding mountains just light trails for now. Thank you for all your info.

Former Bike Wrench
    Lacking a lot of information, but since the Revel is a pretty entry level bike I wouldn't spend a huge amount of money.

Manitou Match Comp 100mm Fork (2011) | Speedgoat Bicycles
    Last edited by mtnbiker72; 06-25-2012 at 06:16 PM.

mtbr member
    May 2012
    Thank you for the response. Was not really sure what i should have put. But i think i just want something that is a little smoother then the "pogo stick" that some call them. But that looks like good looking fork.

Former Bike Wrench
    Quote Originally Posted by kawiguy08 View Post
    Thank you for the response. Was not really sure what i should have put. But i think i just want something that is a little smoother then the "pogo stick" that some call them. But that looks like good looking fork.
    You can't buy a new fork with a better damper (no pogo stick!) than the Manitou Match in this price range. It will blow a Rock Shox Recon Silver TK out of the water.