bicycle rider

Reba Team 29 Dual-Air, adding spacer to get down to 100mm

OK, I see Rainman's page:

http://www.break.com/index/432976-i-f-h-mondays.html

I've looked at the manual:

http://sram.com/_media/pdf/rockshox/.../TM_MY09_E.pdf

Just want to know; Are the oil volumes on Rainman's page right for this 29" fork? The manual seems to show the same oil volumes for 26" and 29" Team forks, (133ml upper, 10ml lower) is that right? Rainman's 15cc of 50/50 5wt (Rockshox 5wt) and RedRum lube is at odds with SRAM's 133ml of 5wt. He's also at odds with the upper oil; 3-5cc 5wt vs 10ml 15wt per SRAM.

I wish SRAM had a page in their manual with step-by-step travel modification.

Morgan

bonked
    Unless things have changed dramatically between the new Reba and the one from a couple years ago, it is really pretty simple to change the travel. You only have to 'service' the left leg. So follow the steps for servicing the dual air system, and while you are in there either add or remove the all travel spacer, which clips onto the shaft and is kind of tough to pop off. On mine the all travel spacer was already installed, so my fork was set out of the box at 80mm. I had to remove the spacer to get it to 100mm
    Quote Originally Posted by banks
    That is one big f'n dude!
    Yes I am!

bicycle rider
    Thanks, Michael. Yeah, I've got the spacers part figured I think. It's the amount and makeup of the oil that goes back in that I wonder about.

Morgan

bonked
    I'd follow the manual. Shouldn't be a difference between 29 and 26. I think Rainman maybe was custom tuning?
    Quote Originally Posted by banks
    That is one big f'n dude!
    Yes I am!