mtbr member

Reba SL 29 vs Marzzochi 44 Micro Ti 29 vs Fox 32 Float Fit RLC with Kash

I already pulled the trigger on the Reba SL 29 in 20mm t/a. I'm going to keep it no matter what as a back up or to use on a project bike just because I got it at a dang good price. Going to buy another 29 fork to use on my Cannondale Trial SL if I don't use the Reba SL. I know that the Fox is about $200-$300 more that the other two listed. I'm pretty happy with my 2 other Reba RLT's and my Marzocchi TST 29. Would it be worth spending the extra $$ for the Fox? I'm kinda digging the Marz 44 Micro Ti, but then again the Fox is looking good too. I think I would be saving about 1/2 pound witht he fox over the Marz. Looking for some input from the pros.
    When the **** did we get ice cream?

mtbr member
    Going through a nightmare with fox and their service with the F29 FIT RLC 100, my opinion is stick with what you have and like.
    2011 Yeti Big Top
    2012 Santa Cruz Tallboy
    1991 Cannondale m700

official eMpTyBRain
    I had a 2012 Fox RLC FIT Kashima fork (26er) and it was PLUSH!!!

I'm currently riding a RS Reba SL 29er and I really like it but it's much stiffer than the fox even though I have the chamber pressures set for a more plush ride. The stiffness makes for great climbing, though.

It's funny because I find myself periodically pushing down on the fork to make sure that it's not locked out. It climbs just as well unlocked as it does locked out. No bouncy-bouncy. I could detect bouncy-bouncy in the Fox fork while climbing if it was not locked out.