mtbr member
    Jun 2005

putting 05 jr T on 05 Norco Tactik

Hi i bought my 05 tactik like 3 months ago and decided that the stance flow is too flexy, has horrible slow rebound, and i want to put an 05 Junior T on my bike. I realize that i would need to by either a new hub and relace, or a whole new rim becasue of the QR20, not the problem. I just want to know peoples opinions on this and whether or not its a good idea and if people think the head angle would be too steep I have aready started bottoming the stance flow at 10 feet but everything else holds up. Just for and idea of the kind of riding i do (jumps, drops, bit of downhill, and some singletrack).

MTBR Mafia
    well i dont know what kinda bike the tactic is but it sounds pretty beefy. i would get something like a used rim and if you ar going big and are sorta picky why not pick up a super t? lot better feel and adjustments. no, if your doing that kind of riding your HA should be fine
    All Mountain was so 2005

mtbr member
    Jun 2005
    Thanks for info about the head angle, how much more does the super T cost? And anyone else have input?

MTBR Mafia
    i would look around classifieds here and on PB and ridemonkey and maybe ebay. should be fairly close to the jr's
    All Mountain was so 2005