Well Biked
    Jun 2005

Push Race vs. Push Factory system

Now that the Factory tuning is the only kit available for the DHX 5.0, I am wondring if it feels as good as the old Race kit. It seems a lot of guys who prefer a Pushed DHX vs. other top end shocks out there got the Race System last year. Anybody out there ride both systems? Thanks.

mtbr member
    Apr 2004

You should post this

Quote Originally Posted by scepticshock
    Now that the Factory tuning is the only kit available for the DHX 5.0, I am wondring if it feels as good as the old Race kit. It seems a lot of guys who prefer a Pushed DHX vs. other top end shocks out there got the Race System last year. Anybody out there ride both systems? Thanks.
    over on the Turner Forum. I see you have a Five Spot and maybe you're posting this here for a non-homer opinion, but I know you'll get comments over there.

Amphibious Technologies
    Quote Originally Posted by scepticshock
    Should not make a difference other than what is said here

And based on my experience, I cannot tell a difference, they both work very well, i.e. the Factory System is just as good as the Race System.
    "The best you've ridden is the best you know" - Paul Thede, Race Tech

Well Biked
    Jun 2005
    XC- I guess I am posting here for variety sake. I do welcome Homer responces since it is for an RFX.

Scuba- Thanks for the link. Glad to hear they feel the same.