mtbr member

Push industries. What more to say?

I recently took the advice of the forum and sent both my 6 year old revelation and 7 year old fox rear shock off to them for overhaul and upgrading. Never been touched before, and I figured now was a good time.

The online form is pretty easy to use, lots of options to set up your suspension. Packed both up in one box and off they went. Kudos to Nick, excellent communcation.

The shocks came back excellently packed and with free stickers. Lol lol and a bag containing all the old parts.

First ride was a tuning ride. You can't change that much, plus over haul the swing arms and rebuild the hubs and not expect the bike to ride differently.

Rear shock feels amazing. I'm actually running different pressures then before, so that must be the tune and the pro pedal actually working for a change. Very happy over the feel.

Front shock is now more plush. Wasn't sure how I felt about that at first. But after some rides and playing with the travel adjuster I'm really enjoying the ride.

All in all, awesome work. I'm a 25 year bike mechanic but IMHO today's shocks are so much more complicated I'm happy to have such a great company to use and offer my customers .
    All in all very happy and will use them again.

Bill

I should be studying...
    Same experience here. I have had a few shocks and forks Push-ed. I have a new fox CTD fork and it feels like $hit compared to my old Push-ed forks. Makes me wonder why they don't just make their own... it would turn the the industry on it's head.
    Formerly known as iceaxe