mtbr member
    Jan 2004

Older X-Fusion H3 air shock ?

I thought this shock was supposed to be descent when it came out a few years ago ? I came across one for sale but don't want another "run of the mill" air shocks. Currently on a coil but couldn't stand the wallow, soft compression of the RP23 I used (hi compression / LV sleeved). Thanks.

mtbr member
    Do a search - lot of info on the H3 and H3LT on here. In short... the best stock air shock I've used. They're replacing it with the Vector Air for 2012 - should be a wicked shock: New X-Fusion DH Air Shock And Vengeance Fork Updates - Taipei Cycle Show 2011 - Pinkbike.com

Have FUN!

G MAN
    "There's two shuttles, one to the top and one to the hospital" I LOVE this place!!!

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    I just don't have much luck w/ the search function . The new X-fusion looks nice but it isn't offered in a 7.5 x 2.0.

mtbr member
    They do make the O2 in that size which is supposed to be nice. I rode one once on a Black Market Switchblade but that was a DJ style bike and certainly not the type of suspension we're used to so it felt harsh to me.

I do have a brand new 2011 RP23 take-off from my Spitfire I'm selling. Has small volume can, Velocity Tune "L", Boost Valve Tune "200", Rebound Tune "M". Don't know if that would work for you but I'd let it go for $200 and it is 7.5" x 2".

Cheers,

G
    "There's two shuttles, one to the top and one to the hospital" I LOVE this place!!!