mtbr member

New Fox Float 06 Brake Line tie-down

Just recieved a new Fox Fork and to my suprise it showed up in a gray box with fancy fox graphics and a sticker that said 06! There was another sticker that said "No Manual"..???

The only asthetic difference between this and the 05 fork lowers seems to be the addition of a small threaded boss above where the v-brake studs would have been. it looks like it would accept a 2mm bolt. I'm guessing there was supposed to be some sort of cable tie-down included with the fork that was supposed to go there, but I didn't get one.

Has anyone recieved one of these forks with the tie-down? Is it something I should call fox about, or should I let the LBS take care of it? I'm not against zip-tying my Lines, but I'd rather use the little nub if I can.

Also, The new Pump is pretty fancy looking and folds over for easier storage/carry.

Thanks for any info

Bodhisattva
    All the 06 Fox forx will come with the disc hose router ala the 36. You should have received one.
    Life....the original terminal illness

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Squeaky Wheel
    All the 06 Fox forx will come with the disc hose router ala the 36. You should have received one.

Any Ideas on where I can get one, or should I just call fox?

mtbr member
    Oct 2004
    My new '06 Fox F100 RLT doesnt have that hole... Maybe they only come on a few models. The new pump is really nice!!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by redrock_z71
    My new '06 Fox F100 RLT doesnt have that hole... Maybe they only come on a few models. The new pump is really nice!!

Mine is a 100RLC, the RLT's have more material removed from the arch on the lowers... they might leave the nub off to save a few more grams. Also, if you have Brake bosses on your fork, then there's no room for the little tie-down boss. It's position might lead to interference with some v-brakes.