~Disc~Golf~

Marzocchi 55 TST2 Rebuild help

Hey, I have been searching for a bit - but it seems alot of Marz threads from 2008-09 are buried.

OK, so, It appears as though I have a blown seal on on the left (coil/air) leg and need to rebuild.

I went to Enduro, they have seals for the 35mm -mine 2008, has 32mm stanchions.
    I also went to Marz's site, and they have some seals (but not avail. for USA?) and I noticed a lack of crush washers etc.

I seem to recall a few posts with good info - like maybe Mr.P's posts or the now-defunct 'Marzocchi is here to help..." thread, but I can't find what I'm looking for

So I'm asking all of you wonderful shockers and forkers to help this forker out!

TIA
    Honestly... ahh I give up

mtbr member
    the marzocchi 55 is 35mm!...
    i have 08 55 tst2, just yesterday i did oil change on my'n..
    btw on marzocchi site it said 200mm oil on the left and 20mm in the right but it actually have 70mm in the left and 20mm in the right.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by highdelll View Post
    I went to Enduro, they have seals for the 35mm -mine 2008, has 32mm stanchions.
    I also went to Marz's site, and they have some seals (but not avail. for USA?) and I noticed a lack of crush washers etc.
    If you have a 2008 TST2, you should have 35mm stanchions... and crush washers arent necessary, because the lowers are sealed at the bottom with o-rings, which seem pretty resilient.

mtbr member
    Sep 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by eyco View Post
    the marzocchi 55 is 35mm!...
    i have 08 55 tst2, just yesterday i did oil change on my'n..
    btw on marzocchi site it said 200mm oil on the left and 20mm in the right but it actually have 70mm in the left and 20mm in the right.
    Is the method the same on the 66 ATA? Please help a guy out with the basic procedure. Have the skills, just not on this fork. Have the oil level from the Marz site. Just want to change teh oil to help diagnose the fork.

Thanks,

DR