Thread: Marz 22 LO

mtbr member

Marz 22 LO

Is there any help for these forks? Are they rebuildable? If no rebuild kits,can I at least change the fork oil? These forks are about 14 months old and they are starting to sound and ride like an old rusty pogo stick! I'm going to upgrade soon,and when I do I was hoping to service/rebuild them so I can give them to my Son to put them on his bike. Any comments or suggestions most appreciated.

mtbr member

mtbr member
    While I'm waiting on Marz for a reply,anybody else out there with any helpful comments suggestions or humorous quips?

mtbr member
    Well, here it is, day THREE!,and I still have not heard anything from Marz! There has got to be some Marzz guru out there that can give me some hindsight on these forks? Anything would be much appreciated.

mtbr member
    Well, I still havent heard from Marzz but what info I have been able to find out about these forks is that all they have in them is GREASE!?. So I remove the lower legs and smear grease on everything? What kind of grease? How much? The kind you use to pack wheel bearings or grease the ball joints on a car? I know its just an entry level fork with a lock out,but are there any surprises I need to know about? I havent been able to find any kind of instructions on these forks and I really dont want to go into this blind without a little info.Any input would really be greatly appreciated! Thank you.