mtbr member

Magura Thor Parts?

Aloha,

I need some help and advice. I have a 2008 Magura Thor. Just got done servicing it (new seals, oil etc). Before I did the service, I turned the compression and rebound knobs so I'd know exactly where I would like them set when I put it all back together. Unfortunately, the rebound adjustment (small allen) broke inside of the fork. Now the adjuster won't stay in and I can't adjust the rebound.

Questions I have are is there a way to take apart the damping unit to get this broken piece out such that I can install the new rebound adjuster? If I am not able to remove the piece, where can I get this new dampening cartridge online?

Thanks ahead of time.

g

mtbr member
    OK, just in case anyone is interested, I got a reply back at the Magura Forum.

Rebound Adjuster Broken - MAGURA Community

mtbr member
    Dec 2009
    Good to see they have good product back up.

mtbr member
    Just wanted to report back that the parts arrived yesterday. These guys at maguraspares.com are very helpful. Too bad I couldn't find a place like this in the US. Mike's very helpful.

mtbr member
    Jun 2006
    I've had good luck with Magura USA replying to emails and they're generally happy to sell me the parts I need.