Certified Moots Whore...

New question here. Is The Lyrik 2-Step's Travel Internally Adjustable Like The Lyrik Solo Air?

I just noticed that the 2007 Rock Shox Lyrik Solo Air is internally adjustable from 160 down to 130mm via some kind of spacer (saw this on the bti website). Must be similar to the dual air forks with the plastic spacer.

Since the Lyrik 2 Step also has solo air (plus the 2 step feature) do you think the spacer could be utilized to lower the travel down from 160mm to 130mm thus causing the 2step mechanism to drop the fork down from 115 to 95mm?

This is just a thought... I have not had the chance to open the fork up...

I am anxiously waiting for the brown santa to deliver a brand new lyrik 2step!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Amphibious Technologies
    Uh, am I missing something? Why would you want to do that? If you wanted a 115mm fork then you should look somewhere else.
    "The best you've ridden is the best you know" - Paul Thede, Race Tech

Certified Moots Whore...
    I do not want a 115mm fork... I was just playing with the idea of setting the fork up with less than 160mm of travel. I just got the idea when I saw the solo air having convertable capabilities.

Don't tell me you haven't ever heard of mtbr's trying to 1up the manufacturer???

Did I hear someone say frankenfork?