leaking fork oil on upsidedown bike

I have flipped my bike over and kept it that way for 2 weeks or so now while my wheels are being rebuilt, and I noticed that there's a tiny bit of oil leaking past the seals on my 2006 Marzocchi Z1 Light ETA.. on the rebound side (i think.. if i remember correctly). There's not a lot, but there was a dribble going down the stanction. Is keeping a bike flipped like this for that long a no-no??

I meant to do that
    I think Fox at least recommends flipping the bike over every once in a while to lubricate the seals.

"Bitter Bear says: Store the bicycle upside down. Inverting the fork allows oil to run down to the foam rings and keeps them lubed and ready for your next ride."

Just another FOC'er
    Quote Originally Posted by sethm
    I think Fox at least recommends flipping the bike over every once in a while to lubricate the seals.

"Bitter Bear says: Store the bicycle upside down. Inverting the fork allows oil to run down to the foam rings and keeps them lubed and ready for your next ride."
    No foam rings on Marz forks, that's a Fox thing.

I wouldn't worry about a little bit of leaking oil, and keeping the bike upside down shouldn't be a problem for the fork unless there's a major oil leak. A big leak indicates that it needs new seals.