mtbr member
    Jul 2009

ISO: Marzocchi QR 20 Lever Clamp Bolt & Knob Kit (2004 DJ1)

...for 2004 DJ1.

First post here....active on other internet forums.

Just came across this fork and am in need of the bolt & knob kit for both left/right sides. I can't seem to find a distributor for these in the USofA. Anyone know of one?

If anyone has a used set that'd be awesome.

Cheers,
    aB

mtbr member
    Chain Reaction has them (in the UK)

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/M...x?ModelID=4079

They ship fast 3-5 business days average

mtbr member
    Jul 2009
    Thanks for the response, but I'm looking for a USA distributor. I found the Chain Reaction site, but I'm hard pressed to believe I'd have to pay that much for these parts.

mtbr member
    Jul 2009
    It looks like I'm going through Marzocchi directly. Way better pricing than buying the parts from the UK.

Thanks for the space, mtbr.

mtbr member
    May 2012

Bump

Sorry to bump this but I have the same piece broken and cannot find the parts ANYWHERE. I tried a few places online and they are all out of stock (Marzocchi 03 Bomber). The part number is 710024. I would post a link with a picture but I am too new to do so...

Anyone have a spare they are willing to part with/sell? Maybe a local shop I can call? I tried Marzocchi factory as well.

mtbr member
    Jul 2004
    I just sent you a PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AncientMariner View Post
    Sorry to bump this but I have the same piece broken and cannot find the parts ANYWHERE. I tried a few places online and they are all out of stock (Marzocchi 03 Bomber). The part number is 710024. I would post a link with a picture but I am too new to do so...

Anyone have a spare they are willing to part with/sell? Maybe a local shop I can call? I tried Marzocchi factory as well.

mtbr member
    Jul 2009
    Ancient,

I hope Mauka is able to help you out. My fork is still running strong to this day.

Best,
    aB

mtbr member
    May 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by AudBall View Post
    Ancient,

I hope Mauka is able to help you out. My fork is still running strong to this day.

Best,
    aB
    Why don't you rub it in!!!

Consider yourself lucky man, it seems like this piece has broken on so many people. Glad you haven't had this problem because it sucks, I actually really like the fork too. Looks like Mauka has a fork one year newer I can buy from him. These forums are awesome!