Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

I finally got a box back from Fox service...

857 views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  trailbildr 
#1 ·
I've been waiting a month to get my front and rear suspension back from Fox service. Finally the box arrived yesterday... And in it, was someone else's fork and rear shock. :(

Wtf?

If you're out there Kevin, I have your 40 and rc4. You were smart enough to include your name and address with your stuff (apparently smarter than fox). It'll be in the mail soon.

I'm less than impressed with Fox.:madman:

#2 ·
Well, oops XD

As easy as it is to rag on companies, I've sent the wrong box to a customer before, it's easy done when you've got a pile of boxes and a pile of addresses and half an hour before the pick up driver comes.

I advise that you email or call Fox and inform them of the situation. The response will probably be a lot of apologising and free pick up of the wrong/return of your forks arranged by them.

If that's not the response, then you may have a problem.

#7 ·
Unless it's warranty service, send it to Suspension Experts or Push or something. They'll turn it around much faster and charge you about the same and are WAY less likely to screw up the shipping. The Fox people I talk to are very quick to mention how busy they are from March through early fall.

mk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.