mtbr member
    Nov 2004

How much is a 2000 80mm Z3 dual coil Bomber is worth in excellent condition?

Here's a pic of it. Z3 Bomber.JPG The only reason I'm getting rid of it is because I just got an 06 MX Pro with more travel. Needed to correct geometry issues with my frame.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by shwndh
    Here's a pic of it. Z3 Bomber.JPG The only reason I'm getting rid of it is because I just got an 06 MX Pro with more travel. Needed to correct geometry issues with my frame.
    hard to say fer sure, but they don't fetch nearly as much as the Z2/Atom's do on ebay, last I looked. search completed auctions on ebay. I'd say $50-80, It's pretty much the same damper as the MX's today, just w/o the frills.
    [SIZE=1][/SIZE]

Rides like wrecking ball
    Maybe 50 bucks. I picked up a more desireable (IMO) '98 or '99 Z.2 BAM (better dampers, more desireable machined/bolted arch) in great shape last year for $75 I think. Yours has the advantage of currect disc tabs though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hesh to Steel
    With people liking mongoose and trek bikes now, what's next in this crazy world? People disliking the bottlerocket?!