Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    mtbr member
    Dec 2011

How to contact Push Ind?

Have tried filling in their online form. Sent email. Sent PM on forum.

No reply after over 2 weeks.

I am in Australia so calling is not an option.

Thanks.

mtbr member
    Mar 2004
    Phones don't work in Australia?

rebmem rbtm
    Apr 2007

mtbr member
    May 2013
    I tried the online form over a month ago. Never got a reply, tried PM too. I Won't do business with people like that.

mtbr member
    Maybe they don't service Australia? I have had good luck with Push but there are other companies out there that work on shocks. Avalanche comes to mind...
    On MTBR, the reputation is infamous.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Did you check your spam folder?

mtbr member
    Dec 2011
    Thanks all I will try their FB page.

Due to timezones they are closed when I'm awake so I can't ring without putting myself out of sleep. It shouldnt be that hard. Not sure why they can't just reply to written communication was hoping they would reply to this thread or someone provide a personal staff email address.

Already have custom with Avalanche they don't have what I need in this instance unfortunately.

I will try Risse as well.

Outcast
    unfortunately, Push does not have a stellar reputation regarding customer communication

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by teK-- View Post
    Thanks all I will try their FB page.

Due to timezones they are closed when I'm awake so I can't ring without putting myself out of sleep. It shouldnt be that hard. Not sure why they can't just reply to written communication was hoping they would reply to this thread or someone provide a personal staff email address.

Already have custom with Avalanche they don't have what I need in this instance unfortunately.

I will try Risse as well.

There is also suspension experts.
    On MTBR, the reputation is infamous.

Outcast
    as sad as it is, if you start a "Push Sucks" hate thread in this forum, eventually, Darren will surface and apologize profusely, suggesting you email Nick, and restate your request, etcetera, yaddayadda cough cough. Yes, it seems to work, and it's sad that that is what it takes.
    The clock is ticking Darren......any wonder why I have not purchased your products lately......

mtbr member
    I had a good experience with Suspension Experts. Good communication, quick turnaround. They also packaged my fork more professionally than Push has for me in the past for the return trip.

mtbr member
    Jun 2011
    Hey Tek if you are in Aus try Ns Dynamics NSDYNAMICS Mountain Bike Suspension Service and Tuning They are a PUSH Factory Tuning Center and should be able to sort you out.

MTB B'dos
    Why not contact MOJO suspension in the UK, AFAIK they're the authorized servicer like PUSH and do good work and would guess are more inline with your timezone and closer.
    One day your life will flash before your eyes, will it be worth watching??
    MTB Barbados
    My Phantom pics

mtbr member
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by LyNx View Post
    Why not contact MOJO suspension in the UK, AFAIK they're the authorized servicer like PUSH and do good work and would guess are more inline with your timezone and closer.
    TF Tuned do PUSH in the UK. MOJO are the UK Fox distributer and warranty/service centre.

mtbr member
    This is Nick at PUSH. I'm not sure why you haven't received a reply yet. I've had all three of our email Inboxes (as well as voicemails) cleared by the end of the day, all week long. I would check your SPAM folder. I'm not sure if it was you, but I've had an open email chain with an Australian person this week who was asking for our DRCV kit volume kit that I recommended contacting NS Dynamics as we don't ship outside of the US and Canada. You can email me directly if you like at NickB@pushindustries.com
    Maintain internal heights.

mtbr member
    Jun 2013
    To piggiback on this thread, what suspension tuning shops do have good customer service? I emailed PUSH about 3 months ago asking about details regarding custom tuning my rear shock. I've yet to hear anything back, and I'm more than hesistant to ship off my shock and pay money to someone across the country if they can't even take the time to answer some questions.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by matadorCE View Post
    To piggiback on this thread, what suspension tuning shops do have good customer service? I emailed PUSH about 3 months ago asking about details regarding custom tuning my rear shock. I've yet to hear anything back, and I'm more than hesistant to ship off my shock and pay money to someone across the country if they can't even take the time to answer some questions.
    Again, I'm sorry that you didn't receive a response. All emails and voicemails are returned almost always within 1-2 business days. I can only ask that you try to email us again, or give us a call and we would be stoked to help you out. Thanks.
    -n
    Maintain internal heights.

mtbr member
    Odd, how some folks just can't get through. My experience since 2008 has been that they've returned a phone call or email within 24 hours. In all cases. Most recently they re-did a Monarch Plus for me and the service was stellar.
    "Fart in a paper bag, after eating the #17 plate from filibertos. STRAVA!" M77Ranger.

Outcast
    If you owned a bussiness that relied on customers trying to contact you by phone or e-mail, and they had difficulty doing so, and it cost you bussiness and money, would'nt you be concerned about threads like this?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    If you owned a bussiness that relied on customers trying to contact you by phone or e-mail, and they had difficulty doing so, and it cost you bussiness and money, would'nt you be concerned about threads like this?
    Perhaps, but have you personally had an issue trying to contact PUSH or are you just piling on?

Unless you have a specific question and need your hand held you just push a button and pay for the service you want. Send in your shock or fork by the due date. I don't see what the big deal is unless you need to discuss the subtle nuances of the tune you want. In which case, I posted only to state that I've never had an issue.
    "Fart in a paper bag, after eating the #17 plate from filibertos. STRAVA!" M77Ranger.

Outcast
    Quote Originally Posted by rockman View Post
    Perhaps, but have you personally had an issue trying to contact PUSH or are you just piling on?

Unless you have a specific question and need your hand held you just push a button and pay for the service you want. Send in your shock or fork by the due date. I don't see what the big deal is unless you need to discuss the subtle nuances of the tune you want. In which case, I posted only to state that I've never had an issue.
    Rockman, I have a long history with Push. At times, their communication has been good. More times,it has sucked, and has done so for many people here. I am not trying to discount your experience with them, I am once again, telling Darren to get his s h i t together regarding his customer relations and communications. many customers want a real communication regarding their specific desires, or questions answered by a real person, and merely clicking a mouse button does not get that done.

Elitest thrill junkie
    Not directed at Push, but if a company has an email address, they need to have it to answer emails, not because "everyone else has an email address". If they are incapable of answering it, they need to get rid of it, because it will just piss people off in this electronic/information/internet age. That said, sometimes it's on the user end because it goes to spam folders.
    "It's only when you stand over it, you know, when you physically stand over the bike, that then you say 'hey, I don't have much stand over height', you know"-T. Ellsworth

You're turning black metallic.

mtbr member
    Aug 2008
    They do return emails. I sent an email asking about a tune and I got a reply....2 weeks later. By then I've already decided to go with Avalanche.

mtbr member
    May 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by nixgame22 View Post
    Again, I'm sorry that you didn't receive a response. All emails and voicemails are returned almost always within 1-2 business days. I can only ask that you try to email us again, or give us a call and we would be stoked to help you out. Thanks.
    -n

Key words: "Almost always". I called and got the automated system. Selected sales and got a female's voicemail, don't recall the name. No reply and it's been well over a month.

The Bubble Wrap Hysteria
    Quote Originally Posted by the-one1 View Post
    They do return emails. I sent an email asking about a tune and I got a reply....2 weeks later. By then I've already decided to go with Avalanche.
    So did Push loose the business because of the 2 week lag in response? It sounds like they have more business then they can process.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast