mtbr member
    Nov 2005

Great Shock & Fork service - Suspension Experts INC

I recently had my "Manitou Minute One" fork and "Swinger 3" way shock serviced by Suspension Experts Inc in Asheville N.C and I am very pleased with their service. I have had several test rides and the 4.5 year old components are riding like new.
    Very prompt and professional company. Turn around was faster than expected. I even spoke to the owner regarding the rebuild. Great customer service and nice work. Fork was rebuilt with the Enduro seal as opposed to OEM, which was a bonus IMO. I would recommend them to any one needing service and plan on using them again in future.

mtbr member
    I might have to give them a call to see if they can make my fork perform better. Did the pricing match what was on their price sheet?
    Oh sh!+ just force upgraded to cat1. Now what?
    Best thing about an ultra marathon? I just get to ride my bike for X hours!

mtbr member
    Nov 2005
    The work was within a couple of dollars of the advertised rates. I spoke to the owner prior to the work and he went over the pricing. I just went for the basic rebuild. I am not sure of the rates for custom tuning.

At Work
    just got through emailing them with questions. thought I would check here and see if anybody has delt with them. Good to hear.
    trying to revive a 2001 Manitou Mars on my backup hardtail.
    2009 Titus FTM

2009 Gary Fisher Rig

1997 Kona Ku
    (Resurection in Progress)

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    I've had to use them twice, and both times I've been very pleased with their work. I live in NC, and feel lucky to have them close by.