mtbr member
    Mar 2011

Fox Uppers W/ Reba lowers Is It Possible?

Do you guys think it would be at all possible to use Fox Uppers (and internals) with Reba Lowers? There is no real reason I want to do this other than I think a 20mm axel, and I think they better plus they are lighter.

Let me know what you guys think I'm willing to try it, I have a Talas and can easily get a Reba lowers

inexperienced at large
    Apr 2011

Re: Fox Uppers W/ Reba lowers Is It Possible?

No dude I encourage messing around but not this

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

mtbr member
    Mar 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by ehigh View Post
    No dude I encourage messing around but not this

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2
    I can't see why you think this is an awful idea? The Reba lowers are lighter and the bushing hardly wear and are press fit so they don't losen like the foc bushings.

mtbr member
    Aug 2008
    A friend of mine had RS Sector uppers and Marzocchi Z1 lowers, worked flawlessly. So, if the dimensions are the same, why not?

mtbr member
    Aug 2008
    There was a post a while back about a guy using Revelation uppers and Fox lowers. It was the older Revelation/Foxes. He was using Revelation internals.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by the-one1 View Post
    There was a post a while back about a guy using Revelation uppers and Fox lowers. It was the older Revelation/Foxes. He was using Revelation internals.
    Yep, I've seen the conversions with RS uppers and Fox lowers - get the axle with you want and the better RS damper plus no creaky Fox crowns.

You could probably do this but I'd just as soon sell the fox outright and get a Reba unless you really like the TALAS and Fox damper