Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    mtbr dismembered
    Reputation: warlock^_^'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    171

    Cool-blue Rhythm Fox Remote Lockout?

    Has anyone used this thing on their fox forx?




  2. #2
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Archangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    386

    New question here. Dual lockout ?

    Is that the new lever that locks out both front and rear suspension simultaneously ?
    Looking quite sweet! Is it available already and if it is, for how much $$$ ?
    Last edited by Archangel; 05-12-2004 at 01:56 AM.

  3. #3
    mtbr dismembered
    Reputation: warlock^_^'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    171

    ... and if we just ... errmm

    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel
    Is that the new lever that locks out both front and rear suspension simultaneously ?
    Looking quite sweet! Is it available already and is it is, for how much $$$ ?
    I'm really not sure , just stumbled on one online sites here in japan, check link

    Online store Site

  4. #4
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    57
    [QUOTE=warlock^_^]I'm really not sure , just stumbled on one online sites here in japan, check link

    I just put one of these on my Jekyll for the rear shock. I love it. It cost me $80.00 at my LBS..a bit steep. I don't know if it will work on both, but I suppose it could depending on cable routing. The further ferrell is for the rear shock and the closer is for a fork. Throw the switch forward to lock and pull back to unlock. All of the little pieces there are for the rear shock. You also need a shifter cable, it didn't come with one....surprised considering the cost of the unit. It only has instructions for a fox rear shock and they are pretty vague, but not had to install. It took Fox forever to ship it...I waited almost 6 weeks.

    Hope this helps.

  5. #5
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Archangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    386

    Bonking ... not feelin' well No remote lockout for Fox forks

    I asked Fox about the remote lockout kit and here's the answer:

    "Fox has decided not to make the remote lockout kit avail for the forx. The project was terminated due to the kit's complexity. We do still offer the kit which will work on the rear shock."

    Damn!

  6. #6
    mtbr dismembered
    Reputation: warlock^_^'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    171

    Bonking ... not feelin' well bummer....

    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel
    I asked Fox about the remote lockout kit and here's the answer:

    "Fox has decided not to make the remote lockout kit avail for the forx. The project was terminated due to the kit's complexity. We do still offer the kit which will work on the rear shock."

    Damn!
    I guess that will be the answer to the earlier thread about what's new about Fox in 2005 productline, I'm not sure if its here or in the WW forum. Terminated due to the kit's complexity hehehe also might mess up the fork design as well....

    I can hear people saying.."if its not broken....

  7. #7
    mtbr member
    Reputation: RetroG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    494

    Test..nm.

    Quote Originally Posted by warlock^_^
    I guess that will be the answer to the earlier thread about what's new about Fox in 2005 productline, I'm not sure if its here or in the WW forum. Terminated due to the kit's complexity hehehe also might mess up the fork design as well....

    I can hear people saying.."if its not broken....
    Test mmmmmmmm

Similar Threads

  1. RockShox remote lockout
    By MetricEee in forum Weight Weenies
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-05-2004, 05:29 AM
  2. Fox F80RLT vs. my tired old Manitou
    By dgangi in forum Shocks and Suspension
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-20-2004, 10:33 PM
  3. Push upgrade on a Fox Vanilla RC w/remote lockout?
    By MondoRides in forum Shocks and Suspension
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-03-2004, 05:42 PM
  4. Fox F80RLT remote lockout?
    By calgarydave in forum Shocks and Suspension
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-13-2004, 10:21 PM
  5. FOX forks remote lockout?
    By carlos in forum Weight Weenies
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-25-2004, 06:08 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •