Grams Light Bikes

FOX High Pressure Digital Shock Pump Review

Has any one used this pump? FOX High Pressure Digital Shock Pump | Mountain Bike Review

I found it to be a very user friendly and easy to read pump, and it certainly takes the guess work out on interpreting the increments between the markings on the gauge. Much nicer as my vision has gotten poorer with age.

mtbr member
    Oct 2005
    I've had one for a couple of months and love it. It's great not having to put on reading glasses when you adjust your pressure.

mtbr member
    Jul 2006
    I just received mine. When I turned it on the psi reading is set at 14psi and the battery light blinks while indicating 100% full. Is there any way to reset the gauge?

Grams Light Bikes
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwdrums00 View Post
    I just received mine. When I turned it on the psi reading is set at 14psi and the battery light blinks while indicating 100% full. Is there any way to reset the gauge?
    I would get with FOX, your LBS or where ever you got it for a return or warranty, sounds like you got a bad one?

mtbr member
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwdrums00 View Post
    14 psi is roughly atmospheric air pressure at sea level, maybe the guage reads absolute pressure vs relative.

Grams Light Bikes
    Quote Originally Posted by AlienRFX View Post
    14 psi is roughly atmospheric air pressure at sea level, maybe the guage reads absolute pressure vs relative.
    I am pretty sure it uses a gauge pressure sensor, which measures the pressure relative to atmospheric pressure. So when its turned on it should show zero since the pressure it's reading is the same as the ambient pressure. I am not aware of any way to reset the unit, and it sounds like the software is reporting an error, blinking the battery indicator and the local atmospheric pressure? Get a return under warranty.