Meeeeeeeep

Fox Float RP23 Leaking at Pro-Pedal

So I just bought a fox rp23 off of eBay and received it in the mail today. On the listing the guy said it was in great shape and whatever. When I pulled it out of the packaging there was a lot of oil around the rebound knob and pro pedal switch... The rest of the shock looks like its in great condition, almost looks new in fact, I am sure the guy would have mentioned if it was leaking. I let out the air and there was probably a good 150 psi in it. Do you think the oil leaking is a combination of shipping with the air still at a high pressure while be shipped on a unpressurized plane? Or is this the dreaded send it back to Fox or PUSH to get it rebuilt?

Meeeeeeeep
    I should also mention that after I let all the air out, its really hard to compress the shock even an inch. My other RP23 with all the air out can be compressed pretty if I remember correctly. I can also hear kind of like a bubbling noise when I compress it and let it come back up, maybe an air leak?

I really don't feel like opening up a paypal dispute since it took me so long to find a shock with the right specs and tune. I am going to message the seller now...

Meeeeeeeep
    I removed the air can to just take a look or something and it turns out the shock isn't even the right stroke... He listed it as a 2.25in stroke but its actually a 2.0in stroke... I am working with him to refund it now.