Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015

    New question here. Fox float CTD 200x51 conversion to 200x57?


    I own fox shock thats 200/51mm (CMM5 tune). I recently changed frame and required shock is 200/57. I found info that its internaly locked to 51 mm. Can i change stroke (and how) to 57 mm?

  2. #2
    mtbr member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Yes it can be changed, it needs a new bearing assembly and a rebuild. Its not something you can do at home.

Similar Threads

  1. Going from 200x57 to 200x51
    By Horacek in forum Shocks and Suspension
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-02-2015, 11:24 AM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-26-2015, 01:15 PM
  3. 200x57 in a Blur TR
    By shmoodiver in forum Santa Cruz
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-28-2014, 07:11 PM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-02-2014, 04:04 AM
  5. Rear Shock for single Pivor 200X51?
    By Dan0930 in forum Shocks and Suspension
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-27-2013, 10:17 AM

Members who have read this thread: 5

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts



VISIT US AT and the ConsumerReview Network are business units of Invenda Corporation

(C) Copyright 1996-2018. All Rights Reserved.