Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 17 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 LastLast
    otb club member
    Quote Originally Posted by ruscle View Post
    Hi Chris,
    Received my ++ inner ring late last week and installed them yesterday. They are now perfect and everything feels solid. Great service.
    Regards,
    Russel.
    Great! Thanks for the report!

otb club member
    Quote Originally Posted by llamma View Post
    I think I read somewhere that PUSH prefers bushings over needle bearings, but does anyone know if they will push in these bearings if requested if you send a kit along with your shock?
    Pretty sure they will. We have supplied PUSH with extra needle roller elements to replace those that sometimes fall out during shipping, so they are familiar with them.

otb club member
    Quote Originally Posted by Philip453 View Post
    sucky, i have 10x30 hardware..
    What is the application?

mtbr member
    Jul 2008
    Hey Chris2fur. Did a search in this thread for the Legend and I got nothing so what size do I need for my Banshee Legend with a Manitou Revox rear shock? Thanks

otb club member
    Quote Originally Posted by D_Simmonds_101 View Post
    Hey Chris2fur. Did a search in this thread for the Legend and I got nothing so what size do I need for my Banshee Legend with a Manitou Revox rear shock? Thanks
    What year is your shock? If it is 2011 or newer, then our kits will work. If it is 2010 or older, it won't. The correct kit (if the shock year is OK) is NBKRWC2220. The same kit fits both ends of the shock. The rear mount will benefit greatly from the upgrade to the needle bearing system. I'm not sure how much rotation there is at the front end of the shock. I suggest cycling the suspension as deeply as you can while observing the front of the shock. If there is no real rotation taking place at the front end, the upgrade would only be cosmetic at that end.

mtbr member
    Is there any other way people outside the US, I'm on Europe, can get ahold on your products without having to import directly from you guys. Don't get me wrong there is no major problem with it. However if there was a way for us small costumers to avoid the possibility of having to deal with customs and their delays it would be sweet. Especially because most countries do their checks based on declared values and your products usually start up around 30$. Orders with more objects and the value goes up easily augmenting the possibility of having to pay further importation taxes...

mtbr member
    Jun 2011
    I had to pay near 100 for a pair of these kits due to UK import taxes but would pay it again as definately worth every penny. You do feel a little cheated by customs as they probably make more than Chris does, especially when they charge you 11 for telling you that they are stinging you extra!

mtbr member
    Aug 2008
    Hey Chri2fur,

I have a 2011 Norco range 2 with a rs monarch rt3.3 rear shock, looking at getting the needle bearing kit but didn't notice my frame/shock combo on your website. Would you be able to inform me of what i need?

Thanks.

otb club member
    Quote Originally Posted by cubb View Post
    Hey Chri2fur,

I have a 2011 Norco range 2 with a rs monarch rt3.3 rear shock, looking at getting the needle bearing kit but didn't notice my frame/shock combo on your website. Would you be able to inform me of what i need?

Thanks.
    The upper rocker mount takes our NBKRWC4115. The lower mount is mostly stationary, so to change it would be only cosmetic. That span should be 23.88mm, so, if you wanted to do it, you would need the NBKRWC2185 plus two shim kits.

mtbr member
    Aug 2008
    Thanks for the reply Chris. So i don't need any shims for the upper mount? The two shim kits you spoke of are for the lower mount only?

otb club member
    Right. NBKRWC4115 is a match for the top. No shims needed.

mtbr member
    Aug 2008
    Ok Great. Thanks for your help Chris.

Also would you be able to find the bearings needed to upgrade the rear suspension linkage to the max bearings? Norco did have a spec sheet but has since removed it from their website? This again is for the Range 2.

otb club member
    Ok Great. Thanks for your help Chris.

Also would you be able to find the bearings needed to upgrade the rear suspension linkage to the max bearings? Norco did have a spec sheet but has since removed it from their website? This again is for the Range 2.
    I will see if I can track those bearing numbers down.

mtbr member
    Aug 2008
    Thanks Chris. It really sucks Norco pulled that sheet it listed all frame specs with bearing and hardware info. I don't really want to pull my bike apart until i have the bearings to replace them.

mtbr member
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris2fur View Post
    I will see if I can track those bearing numbers down.
    Hey Chris, just wondering if you have had any luck getting those bearing numbers?

Thanks

otb club member
    Hey Chris, just wondering if you have had any luck getting those bearing numbers?

Thanks
    No. The contact info on their site only allows questions about the website. I tried it anyway, but received a form email stating that any tech questions had to be directed through a local dealer. You may need to tear it down and provide measurements (unless the place you bought it will provide the info). If you provide us the data, we will supply the bearings at no charge.

mtbr member
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris2fur View Post
    No. The contact info on their site only allows questions about the website. I tried it anyway, but received a form email stating that any tech questions had to be directed through a local dealer. You may need to tear it down and provide measurements (unless the place you bought it will provide the info). If you provide us the data, we will supply the bearings at no charge.

Ok, I will ask my LBS they should get the info for me. So what your telling me is that i don't have to pay for the bearings for the rear suspension pivot points? Thanks so much for the help Chris.

Cubb

mtbr remember
    Chris, after just a quick browse of this thread, it appears you don't have a kit to fit the Cane Creek Cloud Nine shock bore diameter...??? Is this true?

Anyone know what the bore ID is? Smaller or larger than a Fox Float?
    Anything that could be possibly done to modify one of these kits to fit CC?

I have a CC Cloud 9 on my Iron Horse Azure and I love it! But, I am beginning to develop quite a bit of play in the rear shaft bushing and need a replacement. This is how I came across this RWC needle bearing kit (have purchased several other things from RWC in past with great success, too!), and I was extremely excited to order one for my application... that is until coming across this thread.

any help here is much appreciated!
    Schralp it Heavy.

mtbr member
    Aug 2008
    Hey Chris, Received my needle bearing kit a couple weeks ago and the bike feels awesome with it installed. I did find the bearing sizes needed for the range so you guys can make a kit. Is the offer still up that you will provide the bearings at no charge? Here are the bearing numbers

QTY
    BB Pivot Bearing [ID*OD*W mm] 15*28*7 (6902) 2
    Horst Pivot Bearing [ID*OD*W mm] 8*22*7 (608) 2
    SS/Linkarm Pivot Bearing [ID*OD*W mm] 8*22*7 (608) 2
    Main Linkarm Pivot Bearing [ID*OD*W mm] 12*28*8 (6001) 2

Thanks

mtbr remember
    Quote Originally Posted by BikeSATORI View Post
    Chris, after just a quick browse of this thread, it appears you don't have a kit to fit the Cane Creek Cloud Nine shock bore diameter...??? Is this true?

Anyone know what the bore ID is? Smaller or larger than a Fox Float?
    Anything that could be possibly done to modify one of these kits to fit CC?

I have a CC Cloud 9 on my Iron Horse Azure and I love it! But, I am beginning to develop quite a bit of play in the rear shaft bushing and need a replacement. This is how I came across this RWC needle bearing kit (have purchased several other things from RWC in past with great success, too!), and I was extremely excited to order one for my application... that is until coming across this thread.

any help here is much appreciated!

???
    ...never received a reply from my direct email neither...
    Schralp it Heavy.

otb club member
    Hey Chris, Received my needle bearing kit a couple weeks ago and the bike feels awesome with it installed. I did find the bearing sizes needed for the range so you guys can make a kit. Is the offer still up that you will provide the bearings at no charge? Here are the bearing numbers

QTY
    BB Pivot Bearing [ID*OD*W mm] 15*28*7 (6902) 2
    Horst Pivot Bearing [ID*OD*W mm] 8*22*7 (608) 2
    SS/Linkarm Pivot Bearing [ID*OD*W mm] 8*22*7 (608) 2
    Main Linkarm Pivot Bearing [ID*OD*W mm] 12*28*8 (6001) 2

Thanks
    Sure, just place an order for them and add a note or follow up with an email and we'll take care of it.

otb club member
    Quote Originally Posted by BikeSATORI View Post
    ???
    ...never received a reply from my direct email neither...
    Could not ever find anything definitive on the Cloud 9 eyelet spec. However, I'm not hopeful. The DB line has two different bore sizes and neither is compatible. One standard is 14.7mm and the other is right around 16mm.

You could always measure it, if you really want to know...

mtbr member
    Aug 2008
    I just placed an order in for the bearings. I sent a follow up email and tagged the order as well.

Thanks Chris.

mtbr member
    Mar 2012
    Gettin mine next week

I ordered the kit with a 21.85mm span...that will fit the 2011 specialized enduro correct?

otb club member
    Quote Originally Posted by leiito View Post
    Gettin mine next week

I ordered the kit with a 21.85mm span...that will fit the 2011 specialized enduro correct?
    No, my friend. That frame uses a clevis at the rear shock mount. No rotation takes place within the shock eyelet. The rotation is transferred to the bearings at the other end of the clevis.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Enduro shock eye needle bearing kit-enduro_clevis.jpg  

Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 17 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 LastLast